Tuesday, September 26, 2006

New Address


I've created a new address for the list to allow people to discuss, as
well as opt out of discussion.

You should have received a couple of emails from me testing this
address out, including one this morning entitled "Just Kidding." If
you did not receive this from me, let me know so I can work out any
issues with this. You may want to add "*" and
"*" to your approved sender list.

If you would NOT like to be included in discussion, let me know and
I'll take you off the "*" list, but include you
in just the informational emails that I send out.

Feel free to used '*' for discussion. Be
careful about selecting "reply-all," as it may go to some that don't
want to be included in discussion.

As always, please keep the discussion respectful.

Thanks,

No comments: