Spring 2004 (Vol. 31, No. 1)
LAVINA FIELDING ANDERSON, EDITOR
Paperback. 284 Pages / 0094-7342 / $15.00.
The current issue contains:
- "The Kinderhook Plates, The Tucson Artifacts, and the Mormon Archeological Zeal" (J. Michale Hunter);
- "Desert Imagery and Sacred Symbolism: The Design of the Arizona Temple" (Paul L. Anderson);
- "Eliza R. Snow and the Prophet's Gold Watch: Time Keeper as Relic" (Jennifer Reeder);
- "A turbulent Coexistence: Duane Hunt, David O. McKay, and a Quarter-Century of Catholic-Mormon Relations" (Gregory A. Prince and Gary Topping);
- "Creating the Sacred Space of Zion" (Martha Sonntag Bradley).