Come join us for engaging and insightful presentations related to the rich heritage of LDS history, scripture and belief.
There will be a trivia challenge going on throughout the day and drawings will be held for publications from some of the speakers.
Some of the speakers for this symposium include:
- Mark Alan Wright: Nephite Daykeepers: Ritual Specialists in the Book of Mormon
- Jeffrey M. Bradshaw: "Stand[ing] in the Holy Place": Reverberations of an Enigmatic New Testament Phrase in Jewish Midrash and Modern Revelation
- David J. Larsen: The Psalms as a Key to Understanding the Rituals of the First Temple
- David M. Calabro: Body Symbolism in Latter-day Saint Scripture
- Larry E. Morris: "Such a Godless Place Would be Difficult to Imagine": The Historical Setting for the Arrival of the First Mormon Missionaries in Missouri:
- Matthew B. Brown: Cube, Gate and Guard: Tabernacle Patterns in Genesis, Luke and Revelation