August 2–3, 2012
South Towne Exposition Center
9575 South State Street
Sandy, Utah 84070
- Joshua Johanson - Navigating the Labyrinth Surrounding Homosexual Desire
- Hannah Smith - Unprecedented Threats to American Religious Freedom: What Can Latter-day Saints Do?
- Neylan McBaine & Kathryn Soper - To Do the Business of the Church: A Cooperative Paradigm for Examining Gendered Participation Within Church Organizational Structure
- Royal Skousen - Do We Need to Make Changes to the Book of Mormon Text?
- Darius Gray - No Johnny-Come-Lately: The 182-Year-Long BLACK Mormon Moment
- Brian C. Hales - Joseph Smith's Sexual Polyandry and the Emperor's New Clothes: On Closer Inspection, What Do We Find?
- Ugo Perego - Book of Mormon Genetics: A Reappraisal
- Jack Welch - Forty-five Years of Chiasmus Conversations, Criteria, and Creativity: What Chiasmus Proves and Does Not Prove
- Brant Gardner - From the East to the West: The Problem of Directions in the Book of Mormon
- John Gee - Book of Abraham, I Presume
- Rosemary Avance - Seeing the Light: Parallels in Mormon Conversion and De-conversion Stories
- Don Bradley - Piercing the Veil: Temple Worship in the Lost 116 Pages
- Hartt Wixam - Perception and Reality: Then and Now
- Dan Peterson - The Restoration: Even Bigger Than We Thought