Sunday, August 09, 2009

Salt Lake History Examiner

I've recently become the "Salt Lake History Examiner" for Examiner.com, an internet news organization.  I'm just getting my feet wet and learning the ropes.  Over the past week I've published my first three articles and hope to put out a few more.  I seem to be getting a fair number of hits on my articles, so I'm optimistic.

You can check them out here.

If you feel like supporting me, feel free to *subscribe* via email, add me as a *favorite* examiner, or comment on any of my articles -- all of which will help me establish myself.

And, if you become aware of possible stories relating to Utah or Mormon history, or if you would like to be interviewed for your opinion on future stories, drop me a note (clairvb at G mail dot com).

Thanks.

No comments: