August 5–6, 2010
More info: http://fairlds.org/conf10a.html
- David Bokovoy, "Joseph Smith and the Biblical Council of Gods"
- Jeffrey Bradshaw, "The Apocalypse of Abraham: An Ancient Witness for
- the Book of Moses"
- William Duncan, "Religion in the Legal Controversy Over Marriage"
- Craig Foster, "Like Two Crazy Aunts in the Attic: Latter-day Saints
- and Popular Polygamy Stereotypes"
- John Gee, "Marginal Characters in the Book of Abraham Manuscripts"
- Brian Hales, "Controversies in Joseph Smith's Polygamy: New
- Evidences and New Observations"
- Valerie Hudson, "The Two Trees"
- Gary Lawrence, "How Americans View Mormonism and What We Can Do
- about It"
- Steve Mayfield, "Big Love: The Truth, the Whole Truth, and. . .Well, Maybe Not?"
- Daniel Peterson, "The Obligation to Do Apologetics"
- William Schryver, "The Meaning and Purpose of the Kirtland Egyptian
- Shirley Ricks, "Editing Hugh Nibley: From Manuscript to Book"
- Stephen Ricks, "Proper Names in the Book of Mormon"
- Matthew Roper, "Joseph Smith and the Question of Book of Mormon
- Royal Skousen, "Restoring the Original Text of the Book of Mormon"
- Peter Watkins, "A Mormon in the White House"