Eleventh Annual Mormon Apologetics Conference
August 6–7, 2009
South Towne Exposition Center
- Ron Barney: Good History, Bad History, and Mormon History: Why It is Important to Not Take Everything On the Internet at Face Value.
- Matthew Brown: Brigham Young's Teachings on Adam
- Brant Gardner: Joseph the Seer, or Why Joseph Translated with a Rock in His Hat.
- John Gee: The Book of Abraham: The Larger Issue.
- Scott Gordon,: The Place for Apologetics.
- John Lynch: "Uh oh!" to "Ah ha!" in Apologetics—20/20 Foresight for a Faithful Future in Defending the Church.
- Wade Miller: Science and the Book of Mormon
- Ugo Perego: Haplogroup X in Light of Recent Book of Mormon Claims.
- Daniel C. Peterson: Title to Be Announced
- Richard Sherlock: Title to Be Announced
- Greg Smith: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About Plural Marriage, But Were Afraid To Ask
- Vickey Taylor: The Sariah Dilemma: Finding Increased Faith When Our Children Misplace Their Own
- McKay White: The Kirtland Safety Society: The Myths, the Facts, and the Prophet's Good Name
- Robert White: On Being An Apologist: Imperatives, Predicaments, Perils, and Blessings
Conference details can be found here